MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind that the detective who interviewed Rihanna after the assault had his notes leaked to the press. Here’s how FOX 11 in Los Angeles is reporting it:
- Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown’s phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn’t because she was wearing her seat belt.
- Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna’s head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving
- Blood spattered all over Rihanna’s clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.
- Brown allegedly told Rihanna, “I’m going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see.”
- Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, “I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.”
- Brown then replied, “You just did the stupidest thing ever. I’m going to kill you.”
- According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock — she almost lost consciousness.
Not for nothing I know that Chris lost a lot of endorsements over this ordeal but I think Rihanna should as well because IF she is back with him and not willing to press charges what message is that sending to the little girls that look up to her. Will they think it is ok to go back and stay in an abusive relationship???? SMH!